Monday, February 05, 2007

Joesph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat

Ok, we all have crazy fantasies of things we want to accomplish before we die. Here's mine: I want to play the part of "Narrator" for Andrew Lloyd Weber's Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. -sigh- It's been my dream ever since I first heard it on tape when I was a child. ;-) Well... my chance has come... that is, to at least try-out for the part of "Narrator". The Auditions for the Civic Players of Logansport are at the end of this month. RD's given me the OK to do it. I'm psyched! The actual performance will be this August. I'll let you know if I get the part!!!

7 comments:

JoynJesus said...

Good Luck!!!

schmamy said...

ooh, Mel, that's such a fun part in an awesome show! I hope you get it!

serina said...

You'd be an amazing narrator, Mel. Of course, that might put an August trip to visit the Tomans on hold...;o) I'd consider a trip to the Indy area to see you perform in that role, though!

Deven said...

Break a leg! I just finished casting my school's musical -- The Sound of Music. I hope things go well for you. :)

Anonymous said...

good luck, Mel! I hope you get it--I'd be sure to come watch even if Dad wasn't in it!

--Matthew

Anonymous said...

I hope you get the part Mel. Its always been something you wanted to do. Follow your dreams.
Mom

Kris & Megan Hutsell said...

I hope you get the part. The Civic Players are always doing something. I know some people who are in it occassionally. Good Luck!