Wednesday, May 21, 2008

35 weeks along!

I can't believe I'm so close to delivering!!! Just yesterday my birth kit came in- so now, I am 100% ready to have this baby! It finally hit me yesterday how pregnant I am- it was the first day I truly "struggled". The kids and I went grocery shopping and I was having problems getting them settled in their car seats, catching my breath, bending over, etc. And as I tried to do "normal" mothering things throughout the day, I kept getting Braxton contractions. Thankfully, I was able to get a really good nap during the kids' quiet time.
I'm actually quite happy with the way God designs pregnancy. This being my fourth baby, I still sort of dread the pain of labor and delivery. But by the time I'm 9 months pregnant, I'm am so uncomfortable with being pregnant that I welcome anything, so long as that baby gets out. :-)
Less than a month!!!
So exciting!!!

1 comment:

the lambs said...

I hope your labor and delivery goes well! I'm not sure how I missed it, but I didn't realize you were even pregnant.