Sunday, July 20, 2008

Prayer Request


Would you all please pray for RD and I as we are kinda going through a rough time with Edmund? He is just a very fussy baby and we're having a hard time figuring him out. I'm not sure if he's colicky because he doesn't scream for hours at a time... but he's cries and fusses most of his waking hours. And he's not a very good sleeper either (sporadic and fitful). He's just SO unlike our other three kids. Whereas when they were fussy they were easy to console, Edmund is quite the opposite. He doesn't much care to be held, swaddled, sling-ed, swing-ed... We're wondering if he's struggling with gas because he tends to toot and burp a lot. Starting today, I've been carefully monitoring what I eat to maybe cut down on the gas problem. We purchased gas drops, too. Also, sometime this week we're going to take him into the chiropractor to get him adjusted.

So anyways... we are just requesting prayer at this time:
1- That we can discover what's giving him gas and change my diet
2- That we can "figure him out" and better meet his needs
3- That Edmund sleeps a bit better (so RD and I can get some much needed rest)

Thank you!

4 comments:

Michelle McCallum said...

Praying for you and Edmund! I hope things get better.

Anonymous said...

I would try buying the DVD The Happiest Baby on the Block. It is excellent!

ReaganF said...

I'll be praying!

Mel said...

Anonymous-
I've never heard of that DVD. I'll look into it. Thanks.