Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Questions

*Saw this on a "mommy blog" I check frequently. Thought it'd be fun... especially considering the not-so-fun days I've been having lately.

What are 5 things on your to-do list for today?
1. nurse the baby
2. read to my kids
3. homeschool
4. do handwashables/empty dishwasher
5. go to evening church/prayer meeting

What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
1. fruit (esp. fruit salads)
2. peanuts and chocolate chips
3. Cool Ranch Doritos
4. pita chips and hummus
5. popcorn

What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Give to our church and specific missions
2. Pay off school/business debt
3. Buy a big house with a lot of land
4. Do what I can to end abortion
5. Invest it

What are 5 of your bad habits?
1. Not being patient enough with my kids
2. Reading too many supplemental books and not enough of my Bible
3. Leaving dishes in the sink
4. Biting my nails
5. Not drinking enough water

Where are 5 places you have lived?
1. Ohio (born there)
2. Michigan (raised there)
3. Marion, Indiana (college)
4. Indiana (current residence)
5. ---------------------

What are 5 jobs you've had?
1. Marino's (pizza joint)
2. McDonalds
3. College; singing ministry team (girl's quartet)
4. Drug and Alcohol Counselor
5. Stay-at-home wife/mom

No comments: