Monday, September 29, 2008

Check-In


This past week, Edmund's had a sinus cold and has not been sleeping so well as he cannot constructively breathe through his nose. So needless to say, this momma hasn't had the best of sleep... and that's an understatement. It got to the point this week that I got so exhausted and sleep-deprived that I couldn't sleep. Tylenol PM worked wonders one night, but that drug-induced, droopy, cotton-head feeling that came the next morning makes me leery to rush in and take it again any time soon. So anyways, I was able to get in some exercise this week, but not near as much as I wanted to accomplish. I just keep telling myself that this is just a season... I'll do what I can. But here's what I did get done:

Thurs. 9/25: 3 mi. video
Fri. 9/26: 205 various sit-ups; 50 tricep/50 bicep (w/ 5 lbs.)



Here's a progress pic.
Almost there! 11 more pounds to go!!!

2 comments:

serina said...

you look wonderful, mel.

Carmine said...

Great job! I can't believe you just had a baby- you look amazing! Hey, even a LITTLE exercise is better than none. My trainer would always say, "Hey, that time would have gone by regardless, so even if you just lose 1 lb, it's still progress."