Monday, September 08, 2008

Exercise Challenge



I recently joined the "Mom's of Many Exercise Challenge". It's basically an on-line form of accountability where every Monday we have to report our exercising progress on our blogs/websites. Well... today's Monday and here's what I've been up to this past week:

Weds 9/3: Leslie Sansone's 3 mile "Walk Away the Pounds" video
Thurs 9/4: Leslie Sansone's Pilates video (26 min.s); 80 various sit-ups
Fri 9/5: 140 various sit-ups; 400 various leg lifts
Sat 9/6: 1 hr. swimming
Sun 9/7: 90 various sit-ups; 50 tricep extensions w/(2) 3lb. weights

Pregnancy can be difficult on a woman's body... especially as the years keep adding up. I'll be 30 next year (yikes!) and since we're quiverfull (which means we'll probably have more children...) it's absolutely imperative that I take care of this body God has given me. So anyways... I take this challenge and I ask that you ladies hold me accountable as well.

For any of you that are interested in partaking of this same challenge, simply click on "Mom's of Many" button on the right and sign up!!

3 comments:

Deven said...

Congratulations on your commitment to exercise!

ReaganF said...

Good for you!! I've decided to pick up jogging to get my bod back into shape. My goal is to run a 5K race in October. Yesterday I ran 2.25 miles so I'm getting there!

Carmine said...

Great job! I'm glad you value the health and strength of your body. Isn't it a great feeling when you exercise and think, "wow, this is what God designed my body for! To MOVE, lift and bend!" It's pretty awesome that God made us capable of strengthening and changing our body into being fit.

Remember my quote: A person who wants something finds a way. A person who doesn't finds an EXCUSE.