Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Hooter Hider

Back in February '08, I talked about nursing covers and how I wanted to order a Hooter Hider (lol) because they had the most darling patterns to choose from. Well a dear lady from church made one for me! All I had to do was supply her with material! For some reason my pic turned out fuzzy, but here's what it looks like:

It is soooooooo nice to nurse with (as Edmund can't play a round of peek-a-boo and so lovingly pull down the cover to say hi). Around the neckline is boning so I can easily see down inside. It's reversible. There's also a modest amount of material from side-to-side for further privacy. It's great! I highly recommend these covers for every nursing mom (or mom-2-be).

2 comments:

Michelle McCallum said...

I have a Hooter Hider, and I LOVE it! I got it for Grace's baby shower and was able to use it for most of the time that she nursed. The little punk just up and quit one day-- I am still a little sad about it.

ReaganF said...

so cute! I bought boning the last time I was in Jo Ann's so that I can try to make one for my sister in law. I have a hooter hider too and I love it!