Monday, October 20, 2008

How my appointment went

Just wanted to let you all know... it went well. Thyroid results came back a-ok, which was a HUGE relief actually. If my levels had been worse, that would have been concerning, as it would indicate my thyroid was getting worse/degenerating. Yikes! Don't want that happening.
So what was it? Postpartum depression. Go fig'.
And you'll never believe what she told me do... EXERCISE! Ha!
(Got a kick out of that!)
So... 5am, here I come again.
Thank you all who prayed for me and my family. I am just SO thankful it was something simple and easy to treat.

4 comments:

Michelle M. said...

Good news! I can't believe you wake up at 5am to exercise! I think that would make me depressed- haha! But I am obviously NOT in shape, so I should do something. I always want to, but I am a night owl and at the end of the day, I just don't want to exercise. I need to get over that for my health, I know. It is frustrating because I am over-weight, but not "unhealthy". I have great bp and cholesterol. But I need to lose about 40 pounds... yikes! I need some inspiration :)
I hope the exercise helps!

ReaganF said...

I am so glad to hear everything went well! Hard to believe that taking care of your 4 kiddos isn't a work out in itself! :-) Happy excercising!

Deven said...

I'm glad you're on the path to feeling well. Awfully convenient that your Rx is what you're already wanting to do... :)

Carmine said...

wow, 5am that's a commitment! Good for YOU!! I don't know how you moms do it- operating on little to no sleep and then waking up early to exercise. You'll feel so much better and have energy through the day, though. Is it possible to squeeze in exercise during afternoon naptime?