Friday, October 03, 2008

Yea!


Just wanted to let you all know that Edmund went for another chiropractic appointment this morning and his spine looks great! Doctor said it adjusted perfectly! Yea! He doesn't have to go back again for 3 months!!! And I'll tell you what, he's like a new baby. I asked the doc how much of "colic" could be a chiropractic problem... his answer: most. Wow! I know this may be a sensitive subject... and there are a lot of quack doctors out there... but the doc was showing me on a chart how the nerves in our backs are linked to major organs and functions of the body. He showed me where on the back he finds the most problems with in newborns and guess what... it's the same set of nerves that are linked to digestive organs. Uncanny, eh? He also said that top doctors/pediatricians are now realizing that colic is a neurological thing and are actually starting to refer their patients to chiropractic care. I'll admit, I was a bit leery about seeing the chiropractor at first, too, because of all the crazy things I'd heard about them. But the one we go to is fantastic! Totally normal and professional. Another thing to take into consideration is that chiropractic care is extremely affordable. Most insurance will cover it. And if you don't have insurance, it normally only costs about $40 for an adjustment. So may I encourage you mom's out there, if your baby's colicky, why not try shopping around for a good chiropractor. It's made a tremendous difference in our baby. I highly recommend it. Just my two cents. ;-)

No comments: