Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Kid Stuff

My beautiful cherubs!

Here's the Daily Activities chart the kids and I made this morning. Thought they'd benefit from a visual reminder of all the things they need to accomplish each day.

A huge hornets nest got knocked out of a tree out back. Here's a piece of the hive with a dead hornet I found in one of the holes. Kids got a kick out of it. All that first day it was inside the house I kept checking on that hornet to make sure it didn't resurrect itself. YIKES! I am terribly afraid of bees... which is funny because melissaphobia is the fear of bees. Uncanny...
It's dead though. Whew!

2 comments:

Michelle M. said...

That is a great photo of your kiddos! How funny about the phobia :)

Sonya said...

I can't believe how big your children are! Very cute!