Friday, December 12, 2008

Bye for now


After much prayerful consideration, I've decided to take off the rest of December from blogging. (For those of you with access to my family blog, I do intend to keep that updated through the month.) I'm sensing that God is wanting to take this blog in a different direction, and so, I am wanting to bathe these next several days in prayer in order that I may be fully in line with His will. I do not plan on quitting this blog... but I do feel as though God is pushing me in a different direction. More than anything, I am wanting to encourage my readers to further pursue God, especially in regard to femininity, women's roles, marriage, mothering, etc. I've been rather directionless as of late, but I do believe God has got some plans. See you all in January! Have a wonderful CHRISTmas!

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

Looking forward to your return! I hope you will be able to determine where you want to go with you blog. Merry Christmas!