Friday, April 17, 2009

Be still my heart!!!

I've been contemplating for nearly a year now on how I want to decorate our master bedroom. I love love love the colors brown and blue together. And I am crazy nuts about retro/modern patterns. Thankfully, so long as it's not too expensive (or girly), RD doesn't mind what we sleep in. So... we are looking into purchasing this bed-in-a-bag (Geo Soft):

Specs:
Bed in a Bag includes:
  • One Queen Comforter (86 in. W x 90 in. L)
  • Two Standard Shams (20 in. W x 26 in. L x 3 in. flange)
  • One Queen Flat Sheet (90 in. W x 102 in. L)
  • One Queen Fitted Sheet (60 in. W x 80 in. L x 12 in. pocket)
  • Two Standard Pillowcases (20 in. W x 32 in. L)
  • One Decorative Pillow (7 in. W x 15 in. L)
  • One Blue Throw (50 in. W x 60 in. L

  • We're looking into pricing and customer reviews... but I am totally smitten. Isn't it just DARLING?!!!

    Other bed-in-a-bag prints we're looking into are:
    1) whirl
    2) avalon
    3) chevron
    4) plaza

    We are really leaning toward the Geo Soft because you get more bang for your buck and it'll go fine with the pleated white bed skirt we already have.
    Keep you posted!!!

    1 comment:

    Cyndi said...

    I like the Geo Soft the best of all too! Very cute! Although - I could accuse you of trying to copy me with the modern print blue/brown bedspread idea! (But the one you picked out I like a little better than mine!!) :)