Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Tuesday's Toot


Ok... so I joined MommyCommunity.com and every Tuesday is a Toot Your Own Horn sort of thing where you take a moment to boast about something you've accomplished. It's so easy to praise the accomplishment of your children, husband, friends, church, etc. but we get shy in sharing something that we have specifically accomplished.

So in leu of Tuedays Toot Meme, here's something that I have recently accomplished:
-I have consistently been gardening all spring
-I have consistently been lesson planning/doing school daily for the past several weeks

Now, this may not seem like that big of a deal for the average person, but for me it's huge! Consistency is a VERY difficult thing for me. So many ideas, projects, and "to-do's" rattling around in my head... But to do something day in day out without getting distracted, bored, or overwhelmed is a big thing for me. Maybe I have ADD or something? ;-)

No comments: