Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Control Journal #2

Yea! Just got all my office supplies last night for my CJ! It's looking better (and fuller) all the time! I figure it's going to be something that morphs through time with the ebb and flow of family life. But at least it'll be all put together in one single reference spot! And I've been doing really well with sticking to a daily plan/schedule. I get so easily bogged down with this never ending to-do list. Now in just 15 min. segments, I'm finally getting stuff done! I've been working for 2 days now on our entrance alone. Today, I'll be able to finish deep cleaning/organizing it. It looks SOOOO much better! Something that I thought was insurmountable (come on- I have 4 kids!- how on earth would I have time to do that?) and I'm able to chunk away at it until completion! Pictures to come.

1 comment:

MelissaD said...

Oh, and I got a better folder. Yippy! Sorry. That first one was ugly, but it was all I had on hand. *grin*