Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Homemade Dinner Party

My sister and her husband recently invited my family and several others to an up-coming Dinner Party this Saturday. The theme of the dinner is to be as homemade as possible in whatever dish you bring. Crushed wheat to make bread, garden fresh veggies, etc.

I had a brilliant idea! I don't have a cow or a goat to milk... but I can still produce my OWN milk! In fact, I've got some stored in the freezer still! That's as homemade as you can get! Maybe I could make something with that! Like brownies or cookies or something. (I was TOTALLY joking when I made the suggestion, mind you! *grin*) With that, they jokingly said they might un-invite me. Humph. Guess I'll have to come up with something else "homemade". ;-)

Apparently whoever makes the most homemade item wins a prize! Since my breast milk idea was squashed, I'll have to conjure up something else. Anyone have and ideas on what I could make?

No comments: