Tuesday, September 08, 2009

AM sickness...

It's pretty bad this time around. Arianna's pregnancy was by far the WORST. But this one comes in at #2! I could very easily vomit (like all the time) but I'm forcing myself not to just because I don't want to force even more food and drink down to replace what I lost. Taking my prenatals causes me dry heaves. Ugh... Thankfully my kids are old enough and capable of doing a lot of things around the house to help. The difficult part is Edmund just because he still needs so much care and attention. Homeschool is temporarily on hold. It's down to the basics over here. What I'm sure is making this harder is that my milk supply is drying up and Edmund's weaning (against our wills). :-( I'm not going to lie: I hate this part of pregnancy. I'd seriously rather go through labor and delivery (drug-less) than to lay in misery for 3 months. I'm gonna try my darndest to keep this blog updated, but it's hard since I'm feeling so green...


3 comments:

Michelle M. said...

I'm sorry you are feeling so sick! I can sympathize because I was really sick with my last two kids- sick for 20/22 weeks. It was not fun at all.

As for the vitamins, have you tried taking two children's chewables? That is what I have had to do with all three of my pregnancies because I can't handle the prenatals. I would take one in the mornign and one at night. Good luck!

ReaganF said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon!

Carmin said...

So sorry that you're having such terrible sickness! It sure sounds miserable! Take it easy, momma! :)