Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Every hour...

I tried a little experiment last night: eating/drinking every hour on the hour... whether I feel like it or not... whether I throw it up or not. It really seemed to work! I KNOW you're supposed to keep something in your stomach all the time but that's really hard for me. I just don't graze or snack during the day. I just don't think to. So I'm setting a timer to go off every hour today and I'll try to gag down something. Let you know how it turns out!

2 comments:

MelissaD said...

Well... it worked last night. It's noon today- and it's still working!!! I'm no where near functioning at 100%, but at least I'm at about 65%! Which is better than my typical 20%. Whew! Hopefully this isn't some sort of fluke thing. Hope it carries on! And praise God for Ramen noodles! It's not usually something we regularly consume because there's really nothing good in it, but MAN it goes down good!

MelissaD said...

4:30pm and still going strong! But man, I feel like all I've done is EAT!