Tuesday, September 01, 2009

My absolute favorite!

If you ladies have never checked out the Above Rubies website, you surely must! It is seriously one of the best that I have come across. Nancy Campbell uses Scripture after Scripture after Scripture to encourage women as wives, moms, and homemakers. Seriously, any time I'm looking for a little boost (which I definitely need from time to time), I read some articles or e-mail devotions (which they have tons archived) and that does the trick. She is such a godly woman! You can also subscribe to the AR newsletter (that comes out every 2-3 months) or a weekly e-devotional (both free). There are also loads of teaching CD's, books, music CD's, etc. that you can order. You can also see Nancy and her family on YouTube.com. They have a few interesting videos. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

I started receiving the magazine about six months ago. I've really enjoyed it so far.