Friday, September 18, 2009

Sore breast

As of Sept. 11, Edmund has been weaned. I had "dried up" due to this new pregnancy. Well... I thought I'd dried up. My left breast is fine. No pain, sore spots, lumps. But my right breast has hard lumps underneath and is tender to touch. It doesn't look red or swollen or anything. And when I pump or hand express to relieve the pressure only 5 little drips come out. I don't feel as though I'm running a fever or am fluish (which would indicate an infection). Plugged duct maybe? Hopefully this morning I can get to the store and buy some cabbage. Also heard that sage helps dry things up, too. Ouch!!

3 comments:

Deven said...

Cabbage was by far the best thing to help the girls when I finished nursing my kiddos.

Michelle M. said...

Warm compresses help with clogged ducts.

I'm sorry you're going through so much at once! Feel better soon.

MelissaD said...

Day 2... it's getting better. Yes!