Friday, October 16, 2009

It... is... finished!

Transferring the kids' wardrobe to winter wear, that is. :-)

It's taken me two full days to do it, but it's finally all done! Yea! It's seriously like Christmas over here when the kids open their drawers and check out their hang-ups and there's new clothes awaiting them. I love watching them light up with glee.

We have truly been blessed in the clothing department. Between hand-me-downs, gifts from family and friends, and frugal shopping (garage sales, Goodwill, etc.), we have an over-abundance of kids clothes!

For any of you mom's out there that would be interested in swapping kids' clothes (or preggo clothes), check out this website: swapmamas.com. I've never actually swapped with them before, but I'm definitely intrigued. Definitely looking into it. If anyone's used them before, I'd love to hear about your experience.

No comments: