Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Gratituesday

I'm thankful for a husband that truly loves the Lord and desperately desires to follow Him in all areas of life. I'm thankful that He seeks Biblical truth and knowledge and then lives out what he knows. I'm thankful that he won't back down from his convictions, that he doesn't waver because his feelings or circumstances do. He is steadfast. He is strong. He is our earthly "rock" (little 'r'). He strives each and every day to provide for our family. He totally trusts the Lord to supply our every need. He's not lazy. He takes care of what needs to be taken care of. He is a firm but tender, loving father. The children and I never doubt his love and concern for us. He's a leader. He's my best friend. There is nothing we can't talk about. The children and I are truly blessed to have him as our head for we know that all he does is for the glory of God and for our best interests.

I love you, babe.

No comments: