Saturday, November 07, 2009

My long-awaited "alone time"

I am just so thrilled for today! My sweet husband out of the blue said that I can have today to do whatever I want (within reason- hee hee) and enjoy a day of "Alone Time"! Oh my goodness, what is that?! At first I wasn't sure what to do with myself, but I was able to fill in the day.

-10am: Pampered Chef home show
-visit local Scratch 'n Dent Store
-visit local Amish bulk food store
-visit my alma mater, Indiana Wesleyan University
-people watch at Starbucks
-take a long walk through the park
-read and journal outdoors

And to boot, it's supposed to be a GORGEOUS day today! I'm SO excited. And can I brag on my hubby? He's the best!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a really neat website on organization: The Organizing Pro. Haven't done an in-depth look at everything, but I scoped out some articles and downloads briefly. It looks really neat! You can also sign up for a free e-zine.

2 comments:

Michelle M. said...

That is great! I need one of those, too :)

jeffe said...

You put some miles on the car...
Go Wildcats!