Monday, November 30, 2009

NaBloPoMo (finale)


Yea! I did it! I posted every day during the entire month of November. Surprisingly, it wasn't really even that hard. It was actually quite inspiring. Hopefully, it created a habit that will continue through the future. Don't think I'll post something every day from here on out, but a lot more regularly, that's for sure.

Can't wait to post pics from our family Thanksgiving feast. RD's mom got some sweet pics of the table spread and decor. Soooo pretty! My mom actually got to celebrate her birthday this year ON Thanksgiving day! How cool is that. Love you, mom!

Today, the kids and I worked all afternoon putting up Christmas decorations. It definitely IS the most wonderful time of the year. We got on Pandora.com and listened to Christmas music. Now all I need are some Christmas scented candles to add the finishing touches.

That's about it for now. Gotta go finish supper. We're having mini cheese stuffed shells & sauce and salad. Made a homemade vinegar & oil dressing, too. Yum!
------------------------------------------
Just out of curiosity, from you my readers, what posts/topics do you find most interesting here?

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

Great job! I couldn't have done it.. well, maybe, if I scheduled half of the posts :)