Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Preggo stats


Went to the midwife today and here's the latest on Baby #5!

*Still head-down, which he/she will probably stay as such considering how active I've been.
*Heart-rate: mid 140's; strong and steady
*According to the calender, I am 30 weeks/5 days along. But today, I was measuring at 32 weeks! Perhaps this little baby will come a little sooner! We'll see...
*Midwife approximated our little critter weighs 4 lbs.
*Need to start eating 6 small meals a day rather than three large ones. That is SO hard for me. Got some sort of voice in my head telling me not to snack, but when I don't I am famished by mealtimes... and then I end up eating too much. Hopefully with smaller more frequent meals, it'll curb my hunger and slow down my weight gain.

Everything looks good!!!

1 comment:

ReaganF said...

are you getting any 'feelings' on if F is a boy or a girl??