Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Miscellany

Week 10 workout stats:
Calories Burned: 240.6
Time: 52:12

Week 11 workout stats:
Calories Burned: 331.8
Time: 74:38
Total weigh gain: 30 lbs.

At first, I sort of freaked out about the 30 lbs, but I'm watching what/how much I eat, I'm exercising, and I feel good. I feel strong. So, I'm not going to worry about it. :-p

Here's the latest belly pic: just shy of 35 weeks!
Saw the midwife Monday morning and things are looking great! Still measuring a bit further along than I am, but she said that's probably because the baby's head hasn't dropped into my pelvic bones yet. When that happens, I should measure right on target. So... looks like April 22 is still a GO! SO exciting!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mudballs. Yum.
Very similar to no-bake cookies, but a tad healthier and whole lot faster. The kids gobbled these right up.

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

I think you look wonderful!! As someone who gains 40+ pounds with my pregnancies, I think you are doing an amazing job. Maybe there are twins in there ;) haha