Thursday, April 01, 2010

37 weeks!!!


Had my midwife appointment this morning and everything looks great! I'm right at 37 weeks so I've officially entered the "Walking Time Bomb" stage of pregnancy. Good strong heart beat. Head down, although, not engaged. But the midwife said that's not a concern seeing as how I've had 4 previous children and I'm a bit more "roomy". The baby may not even engage until the onset of labor. So... I'll keep everyone posted. When I go into labor I will be sure and put in an entry about it. Now, if the baby's listening, he/she will know to come next weekend because my parents will be down for a visit. ;-)

4 comments:

Cn8dnchick said...

Congrats, time bomb! :) ha ha can't wait to meet this little one! Positive prayers coming your way for your home birth! You rock!

Michelle M. said...

You look wonderful! Can't wait to see this little one. And then we definitely need to meet up! We are going to be in Indiana on April 23rd. But I don't know if you'll be up to meeting then- haha :) I hope these next few weeks go well.

ReaganF said...

So excited for you!!! It won't be long now!

Stepford Wifey said...

Wow! Can't wait for more updates!