Saturday, May 22, 2010

Mom's say the darndest things!

Here are just SOME of the funnies that have passed through my lips as a mother:

-Leave my nuts alone and take care of business! (I left a container of mixed nuts on the table and Cassandra was playing with it when she should have been getting dressed.)

-Stop shooting your sister!

-Please, stop painting the table with cheese!

-Your finger is not bologna! (Benjamin bit his finger while eating a slice of bologna during snack.)

-Edmund, get out of the dishwasher!

-Farts are NOT funny!

-Get your brother out of that princess dress!

-Don't eat dirt!

-Don't eat your boogers! (Ewwww.)

-Peanuts do NOT go up your nose!

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

That is great! I always write down the things my kids say, but I never think to write down my own funnies ;)