Friday, August 20, 2010

Miche love...

Has anyone ever heard of Miche???

I hadn't, until this past Christmas when my mother purchased me a small base bag and 2 shells.
At first I thought it was just another cute purse.
But after having used it for the past several months, I have YET to return to any other purse. And I have SEVERAL! I guess you could say I have a bit of a fetish. And yes, I've been told on occasion by my husband to widdle my collection down. But I never could bring myself to do it. I LOVE my purses. And you just never know what purse you'll need for what occasion. And for me, it went beyond "occasion". I'd change my purse just because my mood changed. I'd change it upon what color I was wearing that day. And what a pain in the rear it was to have to change out my wallet and make-up and personal items from purse to purse all the time.

That's why I LOVE my Miche bag (pronounced "mee-chee").

You get a base bag (mini, small, large, or diaper bag) in either brown, black, or cream. Then all you have to do from there get some shells (that attach via magnets) and change them up for whatever occasion or mood you're in! Miche has SO MANY cute styles and colors! There are endless possibilities.

And now you can change the handles, add bling and charms, etc.

I no longer have to change out my belongings every time I want a new look. All I have to do is change the shell and voila!

I love these purses so much I have decided to join the Miche team and introduce them to other women.

Here are just a few samples of the many shells available!





If anyone is interested in these, please let me know. As soon as I become a rep I will have my own website where you could directly order from. Otherwise, if you're local, I will let you know when a home party is coming up and I'll get you an invitation.

Seriously, these pictures do them little justice. I went to my first rep meeting last night and saw a bunch of them in person. They are SO much cuter in real person than they are on the internet or on a brochure.

And... I got to see some up and coming styles for the Fall and Winter season and they have some just DARLING items coming out soon!!!

Please let me know if you'd be interested in trying out a Miche and I will help you out!

2 comments:

Cammie Delph said...

Yay, you're back! I love reading your blog, Mel. I have heard of Miche bags, but have you heard of Thirty-One bags and gifts? It was started by a pastor's wife in Ohio and the values of the company are based on Proverbs 31. They have every type of bag imaginable and lots of helpful items for mommies. Your bags are adorable!

Sandra Leigh said...

I miss your posts, Mel! Come back. I need your inspiration as a mom, wife, and homemaker!