Monday, September 19, 2011

Returning

This has been many months in coming, but I have finally decided to leave the world of Facebook. It has been a big decision. I hope to one day unfold in a future post as to why. MANY reasons.

But in my leaving FB I will be returning to my blogs. This one is public. But if any if you would like to see my family blog (which is private) please email me at growthasawifeandmom(@)yahoo(dot)com and I'll email you an invite.

So looking forward to returning to my blogs. Bear with me as I try to organize things. There will be many back logs as I try to put older posts on here.

1 comment:

Sandra Leigh said...

Glad to see you back on here. I really enjoyed getting to see you at Nathan's wedding. I wish you and your family the best! Hopefully I can keep in touch better.
Blessings!
Sandra