Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Gluten-free/Sugar-free Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies

So I've been on the prowl for low-carb/sugar-free recipes here lately. Here's one that my girlfriends' young daughter created all on her own! I HAD to try it!

1 cup sugar free all-natural peanut butter
1/2 cup milk/almond milk
1 T cocoa powder
3 eggs
4 tsp (or more/to taste) Truvia (or sweetner of choice)
Mix well & pour into greased 9x9 cake pan. Bake at 350F for 12-15min.

A few tweaks: next time I'd add more cocoa powder, like say 2-4 T. I'd also add a bit more Truvia. And it'd be stellar with sugar free chocolate chips sprinkled on top. And do NOT overbake. This is a great (and quick!) base recipe, esp if you like peanut butter!

Yummy with coffee. Oh wait, EVERYthing is great with coffee. ;-)

1 comment:

Amber Martin said...

This looks great! Thank you for sharing :)