Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Some Scriptures for Baby & Momma

Psalm 139: 13 ~ For You, Father, formed (this baby's) inward parts; You wove (him/her) in (my womb).

Matt. 10:30-31 ~ But the very hairs (of this baby's) head are all numbered. So do no fear; (this baby is)... valuable...

Heb. 13:5 ~ For He Himself said, "I will never desert you, nor will I ever forsake you."

Phil. 4: 13 ~ I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.

2 Tim. 1:7 ~ For God had not given us a spirit of timidity, but of power and love and discipline.

Ps. 37:23 ~ The steps of a man are established by the Lord, and He delights in his way.

Rm. 8:28 ~ And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.

Ps. 139: 14-16 ~ I will give thanks to You, for (this baby is) fearfully and wonderfully made; wonderful are Your works, and my soul knows it very well. (This baby's) frame (was) not hidden from You, when (he/she) was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth. Your eyes have seen (his/her's) unformed substance; and in Your book were written the days that were ordained for (him/her), when as yet there was not one of them.


No comments: